Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Reason of Being

... or why the concept of this journal has defeated itself in purpose. The name in itself says it all: Tangled Emotions. Whereas I found myself in a situation of stormy standstill, like the sea: calm on the outside but broiling with life underneath it's mirrory calmness... now I find myself in a totally different place: a total calmness, utter bliss. A place I had never been before ... and it concerns me that at some point I won't have all that much to talk about (at least where my love life is concerned) because it will all be so ... alright... makes me happy but then defeats the initial purpose of this cybernetic space ... which means I shouldn't have destined it to be ONLY about my love life ... which means I'm gonna have to either change its name or tangle my emotions in respect to other areas in my life (which would be ... unnatural ... although interesting)....


Just had to question and re-state the purpose of this journal: no longer to gripe about my love life or lack thereof... just another journal...

No comments: