My new beeper (yes, a beeper... I was handed one on Friday at 5PM... felt like being handed one of Rambaldi's devices, a museum item of sorts, a sun dial, something pricelessly useless) started beeping this morning at 6:30AM. What worries me is that this is the kind of activity that most technicians have to endure when they are on-call during weekends: get a call at 6AM on a saturday, wake up, go to the office or wherever, solve it ... u know, it's scary to see the line between your personal life and your work being blurred and lost like that. Thing is, it will happen to me. I am one of those chosen to be on call on a regular basis as soon as I am considered to be able to solve problems by myself.
If only ...

2 comments:
WAIT A MINUTE!!
Sydeny has a beeper too!!
That where Sloane sends her messages!!
..............are u sure you work for a bank???
... **whistle**
Can't tell you, otherwise I'd have to kill you.
Post a Comment