Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ezequitis

... I miss my boyfriend even if we just parted this morning ... must be the PMS shite going on again but manifesting itself in a crave for affection rather than an accute depression.

I started three days ago in my new/old job (D&A), and I'm feeling pretty rad in here, right now. I do meaningful work and yet have still time to slack off, plus I'm surrounded by people akin to my interests (or at worst, still within the fringes of my tolerance).

Yesterday Eze took me and Alfonso to eat at Tierra Santa. YUMMY food! We had a blast (too much of a blast, apparently, according to the bill). But what I ate was heavenly! plus I missed hummus too.

Well ... no angst to report about, so we are good to go! ALIAS tonite! :-D

1 comment:

Orianna said...

sure it is ... ¬_¬ no se si eres hombre o mujer, me importa muy poco, pero sea lo q seas, aparentemente nunca has tenido q bregar con fluctuaciones fuertes de hormonas. No son una excusa, son una razon para cambios fisicos y emocionales. Drama Queen? Sí, pero no todo el tiempo, y sé reconocer cuando se trata de eso y cuando se trata de mi cuerpo jugándome una mala pasada.
Mientras tanto, abstente de hacer comentarios sin saber.