Friday, February 25, 2005

I should just shoot myself in the foot

For all it's worth, I apologize to those I have flown off to in the past few days. I still feel like stinking shit, and there's no excuse for having these mood swings in such exaggerated proportions. My formal apologies to de lunes a viernes (sorry man, I really though you were making fun of me).

I have to apologize profusely to Eze too, and I don't even know where to begin. I flew off the handle all too easy, and unfortunately I cannot promise it won't happen again, 'cuz until I learn to control the way hormones affect my emotions, it will keep hapenning :(

I am afraid now to lose him because of these bouts of rage and depression. Very afraid ... afraid that the relationship will grow frail and brittle because of me and my stupid impulses.

I am really sorry Eze. There are no words to apologize for this. No words. And I know that telling you how important you are in my life will do very little to mend whaever it is I feel I broke. Besides, you already know it.

I feel small and insignificant right now ...

4 comments:

Ezequiel Rodriguez said...

Please dont shoot yourself.....
I love you...

Ashtear said...

For feeling insignificat, that's an awfully big ant.. ^_^

Ezequiel Rodriguez said...

Ashtear...you are completely right!!

Big, red, kind of funny looking, but real big ant...


hmmmm...

Orianna said...

Hey! don't make fun of my ant! >-( I get all sad and you go make fun of my little insect! :-P Thanx for the laughs, guys!