Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Saying Goodbye

I remember getting on that plane with my father. After saying goodbye to mom and my brother and sister, my heart ached and tears poured out of me with utter ease. I knew I would be visiting family, that I wouldn't be lonely, that pleasant times were ahead. But I couldn't help crying. Every time I get on a plane I can't help but look back a little.

My father turned to me and explained this phenomenon to me in one sentence: "Decir adiós siempre es morir un poquito."

He must know ... and so do I.


It hurts a lot more when a sunset follows you around the globe.

2 comments:

Orianna said...

Senkiu! ^_^

Orianna said...

Thanx Alder ... Serge: pq "not quite me"!? >-( I can be slick and pretty ... o algo! :-P Eniweis, thankiu for the feedback. Ya veré luego, seguiré cambiando templates eventualmente, this is not the definitive word.