Monday, March 07, 2005

Nothing to complain about

I have to count my stars, regarding my family and friends. There have been times in my life in which I've felt very alone, or compelled to be something different than what I already was, do things differently than I would do by myself, to please those around me.

Yesterday proved that I finally found a real home in the hearth of my friends'and loved ones'hearts.

Between my mom, my sister and my boyfriend, they planned a lunch/dinner/brunch? to be remembered. I'd say that the only persons missing for real were my father and his wife. It would have been sheer perfection then. Some people missed this bash, and to them I give my thanx. Those of you who were meant to go or wanted to go but couldn't, thanx too. I know I'm surrounded by love, be it near or far.

I can't really say much about yesterday, nothing would make justice to my astonishment at the whole bunch of people that attended and were there for me. It just boggles my mind that much.

Pepe and Mari also had a little surprise waiting for me at Borders in Escorial. Thanx to you 2 too (and to Leo and Velmi for being there!).

I have nothing to complain, really. I have a job that I enjoy (or at least it gives me TONS of time to do thing I enjoy), incredibly great friends, a wondeful family and an exceptionally loving boyfriend (I love you, Eze) ... who by the way, was there in high spirits and a big smile in spite of feeling like shit. Totally invaluable, what you did for me, Eze. THANK YOU!

Kisses for all, I will do my best to return the expressions of affection to each and every one when the time comes! :-D

No comments: