Friday, March 11, 2005

A bit of foresight

Spring is almost full blown here, and there have been some changes in my life, and a few others are afoot. I feel a stable period in my life settling down, however it doesn't stop being exciting.

1) A few weeks ago I returned to my old job. It has been almost surreal but at the same time a natural move. It almost seems as if I had never been away. I feel much calmer, my constant depression is not so constant anymore... I am even getting my self-confident-groove back ;-) Maybe the changes are not so noticeable to those who see me on a weekly or monthly basis, but those who surround me in my day-to-day life know that the bouts of depression and constant rage fits are pretty much gone.

2) My sister is graduating from high school on may. Now this is one of the big reasons I didn't want to leave the island. To be able to see my baby sister bloom into the world of college. To see her shed her high-schooler skin (I bet it will be a rather slow process). I am very glad I will be there.

3) Summer is almost here, and with it, the dead days at work. Slacking off will be a major activity. And I like that (I am a total work-bum, I know).

4) Soon I will be able to gather money enough to take at least one photography course ... maybe even pursue the whole degree in Escuela de Artes Plásticas. Plus Felo (a friend of ours) just asked me to decorate his room (for starters) which will give me a fine letout for the artistic antsies in me.

1 comment:

Orianna said...

Thankiu!