Got an offer I cannot refuse: I lose? $20 .. I win? A nice wad of weed. Plus I get a free preview of things to come, which is not half bad. Actually, it's very very very good and promising, and makes the weekend seem brighter, more fun, yay!
This is the part where the movie gets all flowery and grooovay!
Anyways, this week I only work 'til Wednesday. I have Thur and Fri off (Christian boogaloo weekend, Spring Break and Fertility Festivities all rolled into one ... expect the Rabbit Inquisition soon).
Mom wants to go to Palmas on one of those 4 free days we get this weekend (thanks to Eostre).
Still, the plans are on hold since it could all interfere with our hostess's plans. So we'll see if I get a little sun or no sun at all this weekend (I'd rather stay in the shade).
Other than that, another thing showing profile possibilities this weekend is a meet with J. Possible exchange of Apple software (I might be getting Halo ... which probably means I might learn how to play something) ... and suddenly I crave coffee.

No comments:
Post a Comment