Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Spamming
Just a bit pissed off. I appreciate that people I don't know read this blog, I wouldn't have thought it possible, and maybe it's not entirely true, but the possibility doesn't bother me. However, it DOES piss me off that out of the blue people come into my blogs (this one and Anais's Travels) and use the comment section like an ad forum. I don't do this to anyone, not even to plug my own blogs, much less to plug websites or whatever else it is that people like YOU ( dominque19kalyn and someone else whose user got erased from my registry as soon as I deleted his/her comment) are trying to plug. News and ads do not interest me, or at least I do not appreciate my blog being used as a tableau for commercial/public expression. If I want to see ads or read news, I will log onto the appropriate sites. This is not one of them. Please do not use my blog to plug your shit anymore. Besides, this doesn't get many hits. Go get a popular blog and leave mine well alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i should worry that means anytime now i'll one of the spamments in my blog :S que mal...but also not surprising
Post a Comment