Friday, September 30, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Diana
Birthday:March 8, 1978
Birthplace:Hato Rey, Puerto Rico
Current Location:Santurce, Puerto Rico
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:brown (w/gray hairs)
Height:5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right handed
Your Heritage:Mixbreed (Puerto Rican + German + Colombian + Spanish)
The Shoes You Wore Today:brown mary-jane-style shoes (big, bulky)
Your Weakness:anything Blythe
Your Fears:loneliness, oblivion, routine
Your Perfect Pizza:pepperonni + extra cheese
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:begin my studies again (in art or languages)
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"¬_¬"
Thoughts First Waking Up:snooze!/i wanna sleep more!/i overslept!
Your Best Physical Feature:hair
Your Bedtime:11PM - 1AM
Your Most Missed Memory:being 6 years old
Pepsi or Coke:none, i don't do soda
MacDonalds or Burger King:none, i try to avoid junk food
Single or Group Dates:depends on the mood
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:they all taste too similar for me to discern
Chocolate or Vanilla:both + strawberry (Neapolitan! YUM!)
Cappuccino or Coffee:coffee
Do you Smoke:yes
Do you Swear:on occasion
Do you Sing:only when I'm pretty much alone
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:i've been there, a trip back would be very welcome
Do you want to get Married:not necessary
Do you belive in yourself:yes (but it's not easy)
Do you get Motion Sickness:rarely
Do you think you are Attractive:no
Are you a Health Freak:not really (I SMOKE, for gossakes!)
Do you get along with your Parents:yes (i try, but my mom is not easy)
Do you like Thunderstorms:YES!
Do you play an Instrument:i wish!
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:some
In the past month have you Smoked:yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:i WISH!
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:unfortunately
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:NO!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:YUCK!
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:thankfully, no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:not that i remember
Ever been Drunk:yes (to the point of passing out)
Ever been called a Tease:yes (but he's wrong)
Ever been Beaten up:never
Ever Shoplifted:does a button count?
How do you want to Die:either quick and violently (just a flash of blinding light) or slow and painless (while listening to Sigur Ros)
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:an artist ^_^ (........ oh, wait, I think I am already grown up... bummer!)
What country would you most like to Visit:Spain
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:brown/black
Favourite Hair Color:brown/black/ um.... BLUE!
Short or Long Hair:short
Height:doesn't matter much
Weight:doesn't matter either
Best Clothing Style:relaxed (i really feel uncomfortable around fussy guys that dress better than I do)
Number of Drugs I have taken:2
Number of CDs I own:too many to count
Number of Piercings:doesn't matter
Number of Tattoos:doesn't matter either
Number of things in my Past I Regret:none to 1 ... I like someone who can see that our past makes us who we are.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: