Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another long-ass survey

Ultimate Survey (377 questions long)
time started:3:42PM
full name:Diana M. C.
nickname(s):Diani, Bebe, Di
birthday:March 8, 1978
where were you born:Hato Rey, Puerto Rico
zodiac sign:Pisces
height:5'4"
weight:approx. 150 lbs
hair color:brown
eye color:brown
shoe size:US 8
ring size:middle finger = 7
skin type (freckles, tan, albino, etc.):pale, yellowish tones
blood type:O+
grade:College Graduate (BA)
GPA:3.52
siblings:2 younger (1 brother, 1 sister)
tattoos:3 (neck, upper back, lower back)
piercings:7 (including 2 plugs)
hobbies:writing (blogging), reading, watching movies, taking photographs of everything I find interesting, surfing the internet, spending time with my loved ones
favorite
color:purple, black, red
food:prosciutto or serrano ham
candy:dark chocolate
type of cheese:Swiss
pizza topping:pepperonni
salad dressing:caesar
sandwich:almost anything with bacon, hold the mustard and the pickles
cereal:Honey Bunches of Oats (Post)
fruit:granny apples (green, sour)
vegetable:broccoli
berry:maraschino cherries
cake:chocolate
book:Del Amor y Otros Demonios (Gabriel García Marquez)
movie:Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
magazine:Wired
newspaper:I get my news on BBC.com, theguardian.co.uk or endi.com
tv show:ALIAS
website:http://www.preurbano.com/ (I spend too much time there)
radio station:WRTU (wrtu.org for streaming)
font:Century Gothic
cartoon character:Woodstock (from Charles Schulz's Peanuts)
artist (painter):Salvador Dali
actor:Gary Oldman
actress:Jodie Foster
cd:Vespertine - Bjork
song:"Triumph of a Heart" - Bjork
music group:Bjork (duh!)
music type:electronica/experimental
day of the week:Friday
month:March
season:winter
holiday:Halloween
shampoo:Physique Straight Formula (discontinued)
conditioner:Aussie
number:13
phrase:"¡Qué mal!"
store:Marshalls
weather:sunny/windy/dry
restaurant:Ferrari Gourmet or Bistro Pizza
channel:Comedy Central
teacher:Mariyo (a teacher I had for some years when I was a little kid. She was awesome!)
weekend activity:Vegging out by day, partying by night, getting to bed ridiculously late
hangout:Wherever my loved ones are
house color:yellow
sport to watch:diving
sport to play:swimming (which I do in the most mediocre manner)
animal:dog
flower:sunflower
guy's name:Alejandro
girl's name:Adriana
board game:Risk / Life / Scrabble
party game:Drinking Domino
story from childhood:I always like to tell how I behaved with the household puppies
body part:hands
have you ever
been on a train:yes
been on a plane:yes
been in a car accident:yes (minor accident)
caused a car accident:yes (minor accident)
run into a wall:yes
burned a potato chip:no
almost burned the house down:I DID burn the house down
smoked:yes
been drunk:yes
been high:yes
broken the law:yes
burned a cd (if yes, the one above is yes):yes
kissed someone of the opposite sex:yes
kissed someone of the same sex:yes
frenched an animal:no
made out:yes
had cyber sex:yes
gotten engaged:yes (and broken the engagement too)
had an online relationship:yes (very short-lived)
been rejected by a crush:yes
loved:yes
made yourself cry to get out of trouble:yes
cried in public:yes
cried over a movie:yes
fallen asleep in a movie theater:no
given someone a bath:yes
been to a boarding school:no
been home-schooled:no
lost a valuable item:yes
bungee jumped:no
skied:no
met the president:no
met a celebrity:yes (Ricky Martin, pre-famous phase)
gotten a cavity:yes
shopped at abercrombie & fitch:no
made a prank call:yes
skipped school:yes
faked sick to get out of school:yes
purchased something that you knew didn't fit:no
climbed a tree:yes
fallen from a tree:no
broken a bone:no
sprained anything:no
passed out:no
made yourself pass out:yes
been to disney world:yes
been to a theme park (not disney):yes
said i love you and meant it (not to a relative):yes
made a model volcano (working model):no
made a clover leaf with your tounge:no (but my sister can)
past
what did you do yesterday:Work (and have a dreary day)
memory you miss the most:Having my father neraby
memory you want to forget:There's nothing I want to forget. All memories serve a purpose.
something you regretted after it was done:... I can't tell (there is only one thing)
the last
song you heard:"The Power of Orange Knickers" - Tori Amos
cd you bought:it's been a long time since I spent money on an album
thing you said:I was talking to my mom (can't remember, I guess it was "Bye")
time you cried:last thursday
movie seen in a theater:A History of Violence
thing you ate:an oatmeal cookie
person who called:Mom
nail polish shade worn:pink (i think)
time you showered:last night
person who complimented you:Ezequiel
at this moment
what are you listening to:silence
what are you wearing:brown, stretchy bell-bottom pants ; burgundy, long-sleeved shirt
what are you thinking:I want out! 45 mins to go!
what are you scared of most:loneliness
how many people are on your buddy list:30 something
future
occupation:hopefully I'll be able to do freelance photography or jewelry design
marriage site:Not getting married
honeymoon:Not getting married
place to live:Spain (wishful thinking?)
kids:NO! Dogs dogs dogs!
car:I hope I can someday ditch the car and start using massive transportation
what are you doing tomorrow:Work again
do you think george bush will be reelected:Hopefully never again (if that happens, the US will deserve a thousand Katrinas more)
will there be a wwIII:yes, but not the way WWII was carried out
will politics ever be truthful:not while capitalism is the system of power
will humanity snuff itself out:most surely, we already started
can the gov. be changed:yes
friends
best friend:Ezequiel
funniest:there are a few still fighting over this title
silliest:Adolfo
loudest:Mika
quietest:Viviana
craziest:Alysha
calmest:Pepe
skinniest:Marie
best secret keeper:Ezequiel
worst secret keeper:Alvin
the one you have but don't want:this is one very un-PC question
smartest:Kiwi
preppiest:Felo
peppiest:Alysha
most hyper:Alysha
hottest:Maricarmen
weirdest:Popu
biggest pervert:Leo
most annyoing:un-PC
shyest:Viviana
most religious:I think I have no religious friends
do you believe in
heaven:no
hell:no
angels:no
devil:no
god:no
buddha:no
aliens:yes
ghosts:yes
spirit (soul):yes
soulmates:no
reincarnation:yes
love at first sight:no
karma:yes
love in general:yes
luck:yes
yourself:yes
crush
who and when was your first crush:my first BIG crush was Jorge Esteban. I was 10.
any now:yes, a few
a celebrity crush:Jennifer Connelly (for years now)
who do you want to be with right now:I am with who I want to be with
whos number do you want:Not telling
who do you want to kiss:A few people
what is something you dont understand about the opposite sex:I think I have an acceptable grasp on the male psyche.
if you could go on a date with anybody, who would it be:Ezequiel will always be the perfect date
on scale of one to ten, how romantic are you:I don't know, it depends
first thing noticed about the opposite sex:the eyes
what do you look for personality-wise:wit, intelligence, a good sense of humor
biggest turn on:like-minded people with strength enough to defend their standpoints
biggest turn off:stupidity, sheep mindsets
something thay weat that turns you on:a beautiful smile
something they wear that turns you off:clean-cut, hyper-trendy clothes
the most romantic thing you want to happen to you:Already did, can't get any better
the most romantic thing that has happened to you:A half-drunken kiss ina friend's darkened room
what do you wear on a coffee date:jeans, shirt, whatever
is it right to flirt if you're taken:yes
is cyber cheating:depends
are eyes the passegeway to the soul:only if you're perceptive enough
who would you like to take to the prom:prom passed 10 years ago, very underwhelming production
do you want to hug somebody right now:yes
do you know what an aphrodisiac is:yes
describe
mellow:Sigur Ros in my headphones under a tree on a windy day
melancholy:the top of a slide in a park next to the woods
the perfect date:An outing in which your brain is exhilarated, not befuddled
the perfect mate:one who is your equal and knows and respects that
how m&m's are made:Little birds take a dump and then an elf pukes over the oval turds
why manhole covers are round:because the pipes under the holes are round too
one or the other
coke/pepsi:coke (only 'cuz water wasn't an option)
sprite/7-up:Sprite (Zero)
boxers/briefs:boxer-briefs (yummy! >-) )
gold/silver:silver
vanilla/chocolate:chocolate
flowers/candy:candy
book/magazine:if they're good, it's readable
tv/radio:if it's good, any will do
glass half empty/half full:half a glass
democrat/republican:socialist/communist
colored pencils/markers:colored pencils (GOOD quality)
coffee/tea:both!
sun/moon:moon
day/night:sunset >> night
hot/cold:cold
dog/cat:dog
button/zipper:button
cotton/feather pillow:cotton
blue/purple:purple
plumber/trashman:trashman
jeans/shorts:jeans
long distance relationship/none:none
mechanical/regular pencil:mechanical
matt/ben:ben
that 70's show/simpsons:simpsons
kelso/eric:Kelso
donna/jackie:Donna
bart/lisa:Bart
romeo/juliet:both were total idiots
romantic comedy/thriller:thriller
nsync/bsb:NONE
peanut butter/jelly:peanut butter
waffles/pancakes:pancakes
letter/email:email
florida/california:Don't know (only visited FL)
pizza/burgers:pizza
hat/visor:hat
football/rugby:same to me
iceskating/blading:ice skating
movie at home/in theater:in theatre
first thing you think of when you hear
yellow:sun
red lipstick:creamy
socks:wool
cowtipping:college
moulin rouge:Nicole Kidman
greenland:the shape of Greenland
iceland:Bjork
harry potter:cute! ^_^
red:puzzle piece
blackberry:drink
rose:stinky flower
rooster:breakfast
taxes:death
bill clinton:good times at USA
whipped cream:sex
george w. bush:AGHHHH!
lollipops:Colombia
dreams:clouds
love:that warm fuzzy feeling
guys:fun
south park:cartman
boy bands:"oh jeez!"
pengiuns:Linux
girls:pink skirts
thong:ass
death:taxes
spoons:badger
junk mail:email
dairy:cow milk
panties:skid mark
your father:i miss him
pizza:melted cheese
britney spears:green costume
vitamin:little clear pills
are you
happy:yes
sad:some days
religious:no
bitchy:only when I'm PMS-ing
crazy:a bit
messy:some may say that
mad:We're all mad in here
slacker:some days
nerd:yeah
bookworm:definitely
jock:nope
preppy:I dont think so
selfish:unfortunately
giving:when I want to
obsessive:depends on the subject
violent:I can be
calm:most of the time
peaceful:that's my goal
mellow:yeah, right now, I am
eccentric:you could say that
caring:to most people surrounding me
untrustworthy:no, I can keep a secret (and I try to keep my promises)
loyal:yes
patriotic:no
perverted:>-)
colorful:yes!
artistic:yes
miscellanoues
what color is your jacket:green
do you shave:yes
where:legs, armpits, bikini zone
what color is your razor:aqua
what size is your bed:queen
what color crayon would you be:forest green
what are the last four digits of you phone number:2224
feelings on abortion:very mixed, i think women have the right to choose, but I wouldn't do it because I believe there is a second life involved
how lond does it take you to shower:10 - 30 minutes
what does your screenname mean:my name + goddes (in hindu, i think)
thoughts on blonde pop stars in general:they're blonde and the can't sing/act/write worth shit (but that applies to most pop stars anyways)
who so you trust the most:Ezequel
is cussing a necessity in life:yes
how about coffee:YES
is the world screwed:yes and it's humanity's fault
what something you cant live without:air, water, food, love
what time did you fall asleep:usually at about 12 or 1AM
know what 69 means:YES
how about 143:no :-S
can you live without a microwave:yes
what do think about death:it's a natural process
where and when do you want to be married:no
do you want to drop out of school:i never did, and i want to go back
why is the sky blue:it's light refracting through the oxygen in the ozone layer
what is a good trait about yourself:i'm open-minded
what do you always think about:what's coming up next? what's worth looking forward to?
what is wrong with your school:nothing was except for infrastructure issues
what is right with your school:i think some education issues should be re-evaluated in the whole system
how do you react to change:i try to adapt, but it takes some time for me
do you talk to yourself:sometimes
what is your opinion on love:it's a chemical reaction, or maybe a bond formed by time and habit, but it still feels beautiful and terrible at the same time
can you afford to lose weight:OH YES PLEASE!
what color would you dye your hair:ANY color! even BLUE, I'd love to try!
best thing anyones told you:That my smile lights up everything around me
what is your reaction to someone telling you you're hot:i blush and refuse to accept it, i don't think i'm hot
does being psycho appeal to you:no
if you wrote a book, what would it be about:my life
what would you change your name to:Adriana
longest crush lasted how long:Where does the crush end and the love begin?
tme finished:4:50PM
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

3 comments:

mika flores said...

Im LOUD!!?? Tsk, nigger please! :D

mika flores said...

Damn!!! escribi yo y te siguieron filas de spamments :S hehehe nena! hay forma de impedirles el paso!

Orianna said...

Problem solved thankfully!