Saturday, November 27, 2004

Feeling better...

...although the problems do not cease to come in. My car's "check engine" light just came on today, but I doubt that something's wrong with the car. It could be more like something's wrong with the light.

Well, have taken good advantage of my new toys (40GB iPod and 3200 Nikon Coolpix) and will soon show for it. In the meanwhile, just wanted to jot down that this is one of those moments in which I feel pretty much stable, and in which I usually don't write at all.... well, I decided to, so as to leave evidence that those moments sure exist! ;-D

BTW: Gala died this morning. Mom bought another bird (a green and blue parrakeet that prefers to sit on the swing instead of the perch, bloody weird bird... what should I call her? I am accepting suggestions below! Soon I will post her photo too)

No comments: