Sunday, January 16, 2005

Collaborating

Although it wasn't much, if you consider the content-oriented meaning of it, I do feel like I did something to some extent meaningful and helpful in a place other than work.

Today I helped Eze with tonight's program recap for the website and also with some photos I took of him and his guests. Even if what I did changed in very little what is offered over the radio waves to the thousands of listeners out there, I felt more involved (and in a sense more alive) into something I do care about, than I have in a long while. I'd say it's almost comparable to the sensation I used to get when I was taking interior design courses. I felt useful and purposeful in a way that was actually meaningful to me.



Finally I feel this way again, maybe I have just found a way to exorcize the anxiety over not being "part of it". Yeah ... finally feeling a bit stronger and more in focus, not losing sight of who I really am and what I'm really about. Thanx, Eze!

No comments: