Day seems to have grown prettier, but it's all temporary. According to the newslady that lives in the TV set downstairs in the lunchroom, it's scheduled to start raining later on tonight. Bummer.
However, I really hope it waits 'til just then, I have my hopes up to go walking in the park. Three consecutive days doing excercise at home is fucking BORING!
Tonight, it's plans with a friend, tomorrow plans with Eze (9 months already ... we're ready to give birth! yay! ... what to? I dunno!)
Poor Eze has been having difficult days at the office, specially with the student protests outside (operations at UPR have been paralized for perhaps 2 weeks? now. My brother hasn't had any classes since then, the semester is foreseen to be finalized by the end of the first week of June, and perhaps summer classes will be suspended).
And also with my irritability factor and small outbursts ... but I think I might be learning to keep them small-scale and under control. Hopefully, no permanent damage has been done.
All this week, I've been reading the Megatokyo webcomic. From the start. Still a long way to go: 7.25.2002 frame right now ... damn this is LONG! But fun! only drawback (or is it a blessing?) is that I've learned how to read 1337 5p34|< (and write some, dammit!)... which qualifies me as a quasi-nerd, hahaha!
My mom has been staying home for the past 3 days... which in part is good, this keeps her in light spirits, and doesn't get much on my nerves anymore.
About the dashboard situation: waiting for the dash piece and the check, all in good time.
Hopefully I will start taking photos again pretty soon. I'm feeling the need for some camera action (behind the lens). yeah.
Well, since I have no more to say for now...
[listening to] "Elements", Lemon Jelly (Lost Horizons, 2002)

1 comment:
nice to see at borders, and yes, la pagina delunesaviernes ya no esta... he decided he did not want to do it anymore
Post a Comment