One thing I do want to do is take my camera to CompUSA to get checked. The lens won't open and the display says "Lens Error!" (duh! no shit!). Let's see how fast they are with this shit. Tomorrow I'll find out.
Eze suggested we go tonight to "our park" (yay, pink hawaiian flowers rain on us and a ukulele starts playing the theme for Love Story... ¬_¬). Still, it might be good for my current mood to change a bit the routine and have some quiet time with him. It's something that's not on the offing all that much lately.
I'm guessing this overly calm mood is premonition to another one of my storms. At least I forewarned myself! Hahaha!
Nice lights, bub!
Let's see how things turn out eventually.

1 comment:
que se joda el aire acondicionado. Si yo he sobrevivido 6 aƱos en mi tanque sin aire acondicionado (y eso que el interior del carro es cuero negro, doble el calor y quemazon) tu tambien puedes, para eso estan las ventanas... They go down you know? ;)
Post a Comment