Feeling it more acutely. This is going to be a problem. I am fairly regular in my hormonal cycles, which means I might be having this same sensation a month from now ... which means I will be feeling like this just as I return to PR from that long expected vacation at my Dad's. I'm gonna be a mushy pile of shit.
Eze called me this morning: some motherfucking IDIOT smashed his window... apparently with no particular interest, since the only thing removed from the car was a jack hidden under the seat.
My mother has been in a bitchy mood (apparently) since yesterday. When confronted about said mood today she became prim-Miss-Rosie and suddenly ... oh! what have I been talking about? She? a bitch? NEVER! Oh dear, how dare I accuse her of that?! I am the bitch usually and will always be ... shuar!
Anyways, yesterday I had the most funny phone-run-in with my Dad. He was apparently at a loss trying to download some music and he thought it was supposed to be delivered at his e-mail acocunt. But the only thing in his inbox was a message filled with what he described as "binary code" (which I suppose is in truth just a bunch of random letters, numbers and characters). After a desperate call to Eze and some read-over at the site, I realize he needs (well, not so much needs, but that would ease the process) a client to download the mp3s. So I tell him, I download a copy of the exe file over here to guide him along, etc etc ... funny thing is he tells me he had downloaded the program. I tell him to try it again, to uninstall the old one and install the newest version. As soon as he opens his exe file he realizes: he had downloaded de exe file but hadn't run it ever ... he thought that was the way programs work ...
enditoooooo! ^_^ That's my Dad! (the same guy who wrote "Backap" instead of "back up")
Love ya, Dad!

No comments:
Post a Comment