Wednesday, June 08, 2005



Well, haven't posted in a bit and a few changes have gone underway, but all good.

1) I cut my hair, and my stars were good with me this time. My brother liked it, which says a LOT, since he's very nitpicky and extremely honest when it comes to my general appearance. My boyfriend loved it (well, that's what he said, plus his face spoke by itself, so I don't doubt it). And most importantly: I liked it. A lot. It changes my overall look considerably, which I love. So this is a keeper for the moment being. Will post pics later on ('cuz I haven't taken any)

2) Mari broke my ears' hymen! Tee hee ^_^ I got gauge 8 tapers through my earlobes now. They are sore, but getting better ... s l o w l y... Thanx, Mari!

3) This week I started doing my exercise routine with Eze (I had been doing it alone or with my mother). He has given me new drive: he pushes me to jog (or run, I don't know, I am so slow that my sprints could be mistaken for brisk jogs), and yesterday he introduced me to the running track in the UPR, Río Piedras campus. Beautiful, big, spacy, I LOVE it! :D

Tonight we're going to the premiere gala of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Nice one!

No comments: