Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night I had the weirdest experience yet. I stayed over at Eze's apartment. All normal in the course of things. We had dinner, some beers, we had Pepe over for a visit, a nice time, some fun, it was good. I went to sleep, and Eze followed shortly after (although I barely noticed when he came in, I think I was sound asleep).

Later on, I wake up. Eze was talking in his sleep, almost shouting. Obviously, a nightmare, so I woke him up. I asked him what his dream was, he told me he dreamt of being lost in a forest, which strikes me as funny 'cuz he had woken me up from a dream in which I was walking through a forest with him (not so lost, though). I tell him this and say "Next time look for me, you weren't that lost after all" as if it were the most natural thing (at 2 or 3 AM anything makes sense). Then I went back to sleep. However, it surprises me a bit that I still remember this. I usually forget about dreams and things that happen to me when I'm half asleep. They're usually a blur under my consciousness.

Well, not this time. Seems like Eze and I actually shared a walk through the forest.

No comments: