Monday, January 31, 2005

Dietsome

Today Up to Date:

Breakfast:

1 fried egg (vegetable oil)
1 slice of white bread (toasted, with butter)
2 slices of bacon (microwaved)

Lunch:

7 chicken nugget pieces
1 Caesar Salad (with croutons and dressing)


Obsessive? Maybe... but millions do this too and no one gets killed because of it, I guess. Feeling a bit under the weather but thankfully the workplace hasn't made it worse.

Plans for the afternoon and evening are:

Shop for a pair of tennis shoes
Log onto the net and send those two resumes I marked for revision
Watch Godfather 3 (because Shame On Me I haven't yet)


BTW: watched Shaun of the Dead last night at Pepe's ... had a good time, but the under-the-weather attack came right in the middle of it all ... maybe some people noticed me a bit quieter, well, if you read this, worry not. I am fine, I will be fine.

And to that little person who can't muster up the energy to return a fucking smile: FUCK YOU! (just because you're pretty doesn't mean you can be uncivil, you sour bitch!)

2 comments:

mika flores said...

glad to know you're ok... Oh, and so you know because of YOU (hehehe) i had to create a blog. Damn thing didn't let me post a commment without creating an account. So, say hi at www.mikaish.blogspot.com

Pepe said...

Glad you liked the movie.

Sorry if there was anything that made you feel uncomfortable.

I'll get better chairs next time :P