The past few weeks ("weeks", I think, though it could have been days) I've been telling Eze that I want to start delving into the "gaming world". All of this thanks to my coworkers and their relentless addiction to World of Warcraft.
Well, Eze was excited about me wanting to try, so he's setting me up into a gaming crash course. For this purpose, yesterday he bought for me/invested/gave me ... ummm there's no way to make that sound pretty (I owe you, Eze!) a Gamecube! ^_^
My very first own gaming console! YAY!
To start me off with 3-D spaces (yeah, I gave up on videogames when Nintendo 64 came out to the market, I was confused and dizzy) he also bought me this game:
Animal Crossing
Looks kiddish, girlish, whatever. Okay, it does not look sophisticated. But it seems to be addictive (can't wait for my mem card!). I think I might have found a new hobby! ^_^

4 comments:
¬_¬ cabrón, esa almohada tiene q estar toda babeada, cagada y venía, FO! q asco! comprate un Gamcube tú, no están tan caros, no seas maceta!
UN
CARAJO
¬_¬
Animal Crossing=crack in video game form.
Mark my words...
It IS addictive apparently. ^_^ KUTE!
Post a Comment