Monday, May 16, 2005

Intellect for the "less-than-masses" ... one ... TO GO!

I'm sleepy, not in the best of moods... I don't know where this one came from, but all touchy-feely tendencies are far gone ... right now I'm sleepier than most days at this godforsaken time (nearing 3PM) and I wanna sleep far away from everyone and everything. Just pop into a bubble and float far away. At least until next sunrise.



My apologies to everyone involved. I guess I will feel better in time.


You scored as One Intelectual Individual. You're a thinker. You see
things from a very different prospective than the rest of the world, and
probably find release and self-expression in music, painting, sculpting, or
any other form of art. People see you as a deep person, full of knowledge
that they don't understand. People are attracted to that, but there's a
good chance you don't care.

One Intelectual Individual

100%

New Age Hippie

75%

Earth-Child

75%

Original Hippie

63%

Pothead

38%

Not a Hippie

25%

What type of hippie are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: