#1 - I got this brilliant idea for Father's Day. Given it that Mother's Day was at best ho-hum, at worst totally dreadful, I decided to give myself and my Dad the best possible gift. Out of the blues and without asking all too many people, I bought a plane ticket to Fort Myers, FLA. Obviously round-trip (for those who fear for either my mental sanity or my tendencies to flight ... or both, yes, it can happen). For five days ... however, I forgot one little detail: work. Now it's all up to Mr. Dreyfous's humanity to see if I can go on the appointed date. Otherwise it's another wad of $$$ out of my pocket to fix that little mixup.
#2 - All the while, I am getting these flight spasms (you know I had to get them somehow) ... what I mean is --- I want out of my mother's house. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of having no space (either physical or emotional) and no peace. Things with mom are getting a bit out of hand. The peace truce is over, it's time for me to move. A good friend tells me she's about to buy a house... so let's see what happens, but I offered at least a year of help and company. I think we could help each other a lot that way.
#3 - Issues with Eze. Yeah, but that is not for me to discuss here.
#4 - Big issues with my mom - cuz she totally deserves another point for herself, all alone.
I just hope I can get to see my Dad ... and move out of home. Bide my time, yes ... I know...

No comments:
Post a Comment