Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Divine Plan my ass!

However some things happen for no apparent reason, at least for the while. Then you notice that even if what's happenning is not entirely to your great benefit (although in this instance it isn't to my detriment either, fortunately), it is to the benefit of others, and that a little act of good will can open up doors for you.

Do not misinterpret, I do not mean economical doors or a favor owed to you (how convenient!) but more like... mental doors. Suddenly, a little act of good faith, letting go of fears and grudges, it makes you understand things apparently unrelated. Well, at least it happenned to me today. And I am thankful that at last, out of a particular situation that wasn't the most pleasant, I was able to extricate a bit of meaning, a bit of value to my favor.

The value of true empathy over something that was otherwise not so totally clear... well, now it is.




Yet again, I wish to apologize for my cryptic tone, but sometimes, just sometimes... you just can't get rid of a bomb!

No comments: