I got a fucking jobbbbbbbbb!
Here!
Good salary offer and, as customary for the company that used to be GM Group, great benefit package. I am happy about this. VERY happy. I'm supposed to start on friday (a bit off-whack, it being friday, but it makes sense, since they pay on days 15 and 30).
On the other hand (and I apologize for my unusual cryptic demeanor): very concerned that I'm not being told something. Even if I know (or hope) it has nothing to do with me, I am still very concerned. I respect the need for space and silence and non-disclosure. However, the need to "not talk about it right now" is new to me in this particular situation and unsettles me a bit.
But I trust ... I trust the other's judgement and I stand by my initial decision to respect the needed space.
Concerned about my father too. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You really want me to tell you I am working for SD6???
It might get you killed!!
love you!
Scary thing is... I DO have a bathtub.
Love you too
Post a Comment