I just learned how to take a good picture.
That up there is my stepsister, only nine months younger than I am and already married. Terribly frightening, no? Yes! But I wish her the best and hope the guy doesn't give me reason to rip his guts out with my brow tweezers.
Contrary to what may seem by the pic, the wedding was ...
... I have no idea, I didn't go to the wedding.
I took this shot at the reception. And the reception was ... well, your typical rural party up in the mountains with lots of lechón a la vara and alcohol and drunken idiots breaking into the party just to make asses out of themselves even if no one knows who they are. Yeah... at least Eze was there to give me moral support on that one matter plus he at last got to meet the other side of the family. He spent most of the time with my stepbrother gabbing each other's ears off about LOTR (which by the way I saw ROTK extended version on Saturday night, excellent experience, thanx Eze!). My sister went to the wedding party too, so at least there was some Campo representin' in tha houz (or somethin')
Let me know what you think of the pic. Those who are in dire need of a cheap photographer for their special occasions are welcome to ask. All I require is a lax dress code and free food (plus a moderate fee, won't ask for much). :-D

No comments:
Post a Comment