- Like sitting listlessly at your job post, waiting for a service ticket to come up on screen, and suddenly noticing that the girl you've been eyeing for the past two days (the one you noticed not so much 'cuz she's cute, but more because she kinda looks like a thinner version of you and dresses like you and -today- is wearing a colored-dots skirt, and you're sure that you'd do her under the influence of a single Children's Panadol) is actually an architect. The envy/desire doubles.
- BTW: If the day goes on like this I might get to need that single Children's Panadol. My migraine is coming back.
- Plus I'm trying to remember the webpage Pepe used to upload his playlist on an html (quite automatically, I believe). But first I'd have to readjust some CD titles and etcetera. This Pod is a total mess. Currently listening to: Bring Me the Disco King - David Bowie...
- Feeling better overall, thank you. Passed two "fire-tests" in the last 18 hours, think I passed ok. One of them being, though, product of my utter clumsiness (ditzy me! I actually BELIEVE I have spent more time with this cell phone than I actually have)
- But still, utterly bored. I turn into fucking Chella I'm Bored from 8 to 5. Ewgh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment